(a) A family care home shall be in a location approved by local zoning boards.
(b) The home shall be located so that hazards to the occupants are minimized.
(c) The site of the home shall:
(1) be accessible by streets, roads and highways and be maintained for motor vehicles and emergency vehicle access;
(2) be accessible to fire fighting and other emergency services;
(3) have a water supply, sewage disposal system, garbage disposal system and trash disposal system approved by the local health department having jurisdiction;
(4) meet all local ordinances; and
(5) be free from exposure to pollutants known to the applicant or licensee.